Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lately...

So, I am sorry that it has been so long since I have written last, and I would love to come up with a great reason/excuse why I have been away, but alas, I have no good excuse to come by. From a medical standpoint it is great because I am on half of my dose of Cabergoline so I have a half tablet on Wednesdays. I go back in on December 4th just for some blood draws to make sure that my tumor is not secreting any hormones that are abnormal. So far so good. I am just believing that this little guy is going to disappear on its own. That would be the most ideal situation. Everything looks great for now, nothing abnormal. The tumor is still the same size, but it has not grown at all. So, overall it is doing very well.

Besides my health I have been working for my dad still and I just returned to Nashville from a trip to Atlanta and then a girls' trip to New York with my mom and sister and my mom's friend Linda. It was so much fun to be with just girls. I came back last night and will be in Nashville until November 18th when I will drive home with Lexi. Hopefully there are not any early problems on the roads or else we may be driving south before coming back north. I must say though that I miss everyone back at home and the babies, but I know I will miss everyone here as well! That is what has been going on lately, I know short and sweet... Love you all!! Thanks again for the prayers, they are much appreciated! Talk to you soon, I hope! :)

No comments: