Sunday, December 5, 2010

A new home... so to speak...

So, as those of you know… I used to have a blog at www.cripplingcousins.blogspot.com, but after my sister-in-law changed over to a new blog… I thought to myself… Self, I believe that crippling cousins has bad connotations. It was good for a season, but now, I am passed the negative connotations. I am moving on to a time when I am free to dream and laugh and love and be whatever I want to be when I grow up. I am going to live my life laughing and dreaming big with God!! I will keep updating from this website, http://alldaydreamin.wordpress.com , regarding my health as well as what is happening in my every day life. I hope you all have a great day or evening… Whenever you may read this. I am going to come back soon and catch up on what is going on in my head so to speak! Until next time….

No comments: