Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today... haha... I lost count...

Today we went to church with Tyler and it was pretty good... very long!! :) The pastor had a few good things to say about the impact of words and what a difference they make and that part was great.  After church I was kidnapped and taken to lunch at Bonefish Grill...  When we got there we met my mom, Kathy, Duane, and two brothers, Josh and Joel.  It was a great lunch and afterward we decided to have a game night.  We went to Verizon and Costco and came home and then a whole group of people came over to play mafia.  It was so much fun... I was a mafia member once and made it all the way to the end, but Tyler asked me straight up if I were the mafia and I could not lie... I said no but made an obvious face, yes.  :)  We all enjoyed playing and when we were done everyone went their separate ways... We made some new friends today and it was so much fun!!

My head hurt the worst at church and a bit tonight, but besides that it was not terrible!!  Praise the Lord... Let's have an even better day tomorrow!!  I love you all and thanks for everything!!! 

No comments: