Monday, November 24, 2008

Tonight is the night!!!

So, I have still been in bad pain from my headaches, but tonight I start the Cabergoline right before I go to bed... Am I nervous...  Yes...  Is it going to be ok?  Yes, I mean come on I have my mom sleeping with me tonight!  You people thought I was big enough to do it on my own... get real! :)  I will be eating something small taking my pill brushing my teeth, putting my hair in a braid with a head band around my head (just to be prepared), putting a garbage can next to my bed (one that I hope to never use), and go to bed hoping to fall asleep in less than 10 minutes!!  That is the plan... tomorrow or maybe the day after, depending on how the meds work with me... I will be letting you all know if it was a successful night or if I played the song that goes "What goes up must come down" backwards!  Thanks again for all of your prayers and I love you all!!  Have a great night!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, here we go, just you and me :) Love you baby girl!!!
Mom

Courtney Young said...

Your mom said all went well last night. I am so glad :) Love you :)