Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day after Halloween...

First off, I think everyone should see our beautiful lady friends we acquired Halloween night.  Tyler and Justin surprised us at the restaurant in these beautiful (cough cough) outfits... I don't think any of us will truly be the same after this.  
Today mom and I met up with Matt at his house.  It was so nice seeing him.  We caught up on life and the ins and outs of his world and him with us.  It is always great when we can get together again!! :)  Oh, but the funniest part of the story is when mom and I were on our way to meet him.  We drove Kathy's car with her GPS and we thought we were on the right track until we took our last right turn and it said we were at our destination....  We looked around and drove down a few blocks as we went we got into the ghetto  little bit more... we turned around and pulled into a parking lot to ask this older man where the "Frothy Monkey" was (it is a coffee shop) and my mom said excuse me, excuse me, and waited all the while Mr. was putting something deep into a secret compartment in his car and would not turn around until whatever it was, was deep and hidden... when he finally turned around he would not make eye contact with us while he answered our question... it was odd!!!  So, we started that direction and just as we were going there we passed a truck with three guys in the back with huge speakers playing "Jesus music" and had signs all over their car saying coming to their church...  It was a total honk if you love Jesus thing!!  haha... 

Tonight Mom and I went out with Linda Yoder and we went to a place her son works and we had a great time!!  The place was great and the food was amazing!!!  Mom was trying to show me a picture of Lexi and she dropped her phone in my drink and it got all over my foot and leg and jacket... needless to say she will not be making phone calls any time soon!! :) :(  We drove through down town Nashville and had some interesting sights... some girls who forgot the rest of their outfits and a group of Mennonites singing hymns in the middle of everything... It was great!!!  Today was a fun day... minimal headaches!! Yay!!  I love you all tons!!! Muahhh!!! 

1 comment:

COURTNEY said...

Abby actually let Justin walk out of the houselike that? Lol. YIKES!! Those two are too funny.