Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tennessee...

Today we had a really fun day... we hung out at the Wards, cruised around town in an H3 Hummer, had dinner with Wynonna Judd and her daughter and manager and daughter, and went to hear Aaron Benward play music at a local pub.  Aaron was great and is so entertaining to watch!  Wynonna is such a sweet heart and so down to earth.  She is super funny as well.  We came back to the house and hung out for the rest of the evening since Tyler was home AJ came over for the night.  We sat around and talked and laughed and looked at hideous pictures.  It was great!! 

Now, onto my prayer request... Please pray that my stupid stomach would not act up.  Today it was horrible as well as my headaches... I had to take a time out today and I went up to my room and slept for  bit because I felt so awful!  So any prayers sent my way in those areas would be great!!  I love you all tons and tons!!!  Have a great night from me and my mom!! :) 

No comments: