Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Breakdown

So, I have been asked what the heck is going on with me and Kayli, and so as the author of this blog I would like to fill in our followers. (like we have many or something haha, I have at least 2 Kayli and Me)  So I will start with Kayli.  A little bit over a year ago she got in an accident, she was hit by an uninsured unlicensed drunk driver at 11 am.  Ever since then she has experienced pain in her neck and back and hand (it was broken and still is).  A few days ago she was getting sick and Kendra came by to see how she was doing and when she saw her she called Wendy and said she needed to come and take her to the doctor.  She ended up riding to the hospital in an ambulance.  When she arrived she was in excruciating pain and her body was all tense and she was groggy, as if she were on drugs but she isn't, she had numbness all over her body.  They ended up getting her stable enough to get an x-ray done, which showed absolutely nothing and they decided she needed an MRI but not then and there.  They sent her home in crazy pain and numbness whist being "out of it".  I am telling you it was scary to see her like that.  I was just glad to have a buddy around.

Now for me, I have had these headaches for almost 6 1/2 weeks now and the doctors do not know the cause of this incessant annoyance.  I have been passed back and forth to and from different doctors like a ping pong ball.  I am telling you, this is not something that I am enjoying... I feel like a science project gone wrong and then some.  Occasionally, I will get dizzy or faint feeling and some pain down some of my limbs, but for the most part it is just headaches.  Also, I get sick to my stomach at times, but I think it is just because I got over a virus.... yes, my body decided to pick up the diseases of others to join on my old wounds like a parasite and steal what energy and life it could find.  So, now you are all caught up... I will be writing later with my companion Kayli to inform you on our day.  Talk to you soon.  Love you all!! 

No comments: