Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day 10 and 11

Sorry that I did not write yesterday, I was feeling really really sick and not up to writing.  So, I thought I would write two in one.  Yay!!  

Yesterday I went to the mall with my mom and Lexi and we all decided that we are not big shoppers.  You have to get us when we are in the mood to shop or we are all wanting to run from all of the stores as they are trying to pull you in with their forces.  I had never seen Lexi so excited as to go and pick Matthew up than yesterday when she was relieved from mall duty.  We made it almost out alive when we decided to stop in BP in Nordstrom (my fav. store in the mall).  We ended up getting a few things and only two things were not on sale.  :)  So, we came home and the end of the night was history... feeling sick and not fun at all.  

Today, I got my hair did... I needed something different and so I got layers and all that fun part.  But what is fun about the whole hair experience is the fact that I got to be with my cousin, Sara.  She is a crackup.  Everyone around us probably thought we were losing our minds or that we lost them long ago.  It was really fun.  We talked about everything from boys (that was a short topic, ha) to being put in an insane asylum.  It is always a treat.  When I got home I had a package outside for me.  It was from our friends, the Johnsons in Georgia, they sent me these cute slippers and body wash and lotion and a loofah, and a bear from build a bear that is the softest thing ever.  It was so sweet of them!  It really made my day.  I get to see Joanne and her family tonight because it is her birthday and that will be fun!  Great times!!  Sorry this one wasn't exciting, but it is hard to being creative with my head hurting today.  Love you all and again thanks for the prayers!! Muahh!! 

3 comments:

Ely said...

Look forward to hanging out with you.

COURTNEY said...

I got my hair "did" lol... today too!! Super short like Katie Holmes minus the bangs...and an all over color of a natural medium brown ;) Can't wait to see ya Saturday!!

Anonymous said...

haha! I saw you are a follower of my blog and i was like, "what?!" LOVE YOU SO MUCH Bestie!!!!!! Praying for you all the time too! Hawaii(aka me)yearns for you to have a trip out here someday!!!!! but you already knew that! talk to you SOON!