Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Results...

So, today I went to OHSU and got my blood results back and they all came back fine except my growth hormone was a bit high.  Since it is high I have to go back in on November 11 and do a 2 hour long test which checks my growth hormone... you know what that means... another IV for the kid!! :)... :(... :0...  If my tumor is secreting growth hormone then I will have to have the surgery for sure, but if it is not then I do not have to have surgery and I get to use the pills!! :)  We will see what is up... I get to go to Tennessee tomorrow with my mom for sure!!!!! YAY!!!! 

Kayli's nephew Carter was born to her sister Kendra at 7:50 AM this morning... He was 5 lbs. 5 oz.  and 18 inches long.  I hear he is a beautiful baby.  I am going to see him tonight so I will try to get a picture!! Love you all tons and thanks for your prayers!! Muahhh!!! 

No comments: