Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 9

Hello everyone... So today was a pretty good day, I was awoken by the sight of little Gavin's face.  That is enough to start any day out on the right foot.  I got up and ate breakfast and took all of my supplements... yay!! :) I got quite a bit of exercise today, by quite a bit I mean for being on the couch for so long, Gavin kept wanting me to dance with him and so of course we danced and we danced and we (you get the idea) then I decided that it would be a grand ol' idea to walk down and take Gavin to the park... well the hill is a lot longer and a lot steeper than I had expected but we had fun at that stinkin' park!!  Gavin was pointing out cars and trees and I was telling him bushes and he would repeat it and truck and so forth.  He wanted more cars to come by and so he looked at me and goes more more and when they finally came he probably thought I was some kind of magician.  He was doing the cutest thing, when the sun would come out he would bury his face into my chest because of it being bright and just lay there.  Oh, man it is the best feeling in the world.  So, after we returned home I was back on the couch for the rest of the day.  

God has been teaching me a lot lately.  One is really what kind of friend I want to be and another thing I am learning is that people who are valuable to me are worth fighting for.  Getting out of our comfort zone and putting our true selves out there not knowing what will happen, but trusting that God does and will take care of everything!!  

I talked to Kayli tonight and she is doing pretty well.  Her MRI came back as her having a herniated disk so it is good news that it is nothing serious!  She is still trying to get answers from her doctors but has not had any luck thus far. 

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!!  We love you all dearly!!

P.S.  My mom knows about her surprise birthday party... it is like she has spidey sense or something!! :) 

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Amy, I will come hang out with you one of these days on the couch... it has to be a weekend though cause I have work! Let me know when you is sitting there wishing some one was sitting there with you and ill see if im available to come sit!