Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Last two days!!!

Yes, No, Yes, No... Maybe we should measure out the weight and variables and ending values of our decisions.  Well, maybe we should talk about this until... I don't know... 1:30 AM?!   Ok, we are not going to go and everyone is ok with that... Wait, I just got an itch on my toe, lets go!!!  Ok, it is now 2:00 Wednesday morning and we are going to bed so we can get up at 3:30 AM...  BEEP BEEP BEEP... MELODY MELODY MELODY... Roll over turn it off!! Sleeping peacefully until mom rushes into the room, Amy we overslept, it is 4:30 AM and we need to leave at 4:45... needless to say we did not make it out on our scheduled time.  We rush around like little worker bees throwing this in our suite case and that in.  We go into Lexi's room and get her out of bed... I go into Matthew's room and say come on bubba we gotta go, he reaches out a hand, I say sorry but we have to go now... we overslept... needless to say he got right up and helped us on our way.  We get to the airport through security and have an hour to spare... God is good and watched out for us this morning.  We get our routine bottles of water and a pack of gum and head towards our gate.  We stop into the bathroom because lets face it no one likes airplane bathrooms all that much.  So I took my 2 dramamine and we wait to board the flight.  As we get onto the flight I start to have a panic attack kinda and look at my mom as we are taxiing out and ask her if they will let us off... she looks at me like "are you kidding" and I look at her like... woman you don't understand I will jump out the 5 X 10 inch window and run home if I have to... she told me that it was not possible and says "we are stuck now"... 4 words had never felt like such a deadly death sentence!!  So, for this flight I was shaky and sick... We get off and walk around the airport and see the Brighton jewelry store!! We bought a couple things for us girls to share.  We tried to find food, but unlike what people tell you, Texas does not do everything bigger and better.  In this case we scrounged and found a little sustenance.  We got on the next flight which was much shorter and it was a good flight!! (praise God, because if it was bad, I would be driving home from Franklin, Tennessee with my mom in a few days, and folks I am NOT kiddin' around here!!!  We had a great night with Kathy, Duane, Abi, and Justin and we are all looking forward to having the rest of the gang completed by the arrival of Tyler!!  It is perfect!!  So fun!!!  I hope you all have a great night and I love you tons!!!  Thanks for your prayers and if you could possibly pray for our return flight I would greatly appreciate anything you can offer, prayers, fasting, bribes... we will take it all!! 

Please pray as well that the outcome of all of my testing would not be surgery... Thanks and I love you all!! Muahhh!!! 

No comments: