Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day 5

Well, I have not spoken with Kayli today so unfortunately I cannot tell you how she is doing.  I called her phone and left a message so again I apologize for my lack of information.  Although I cannot tell you how she is doing, I am still able to update you all on how I am doing.  

Today I woke up and went to go see my chiropractor Jason Lindekugel.  He is amazing and really nice for a guy who pops all of my bones.  :)  After my appointment I went straight over to Chad and Michelle's house and was greeted by Gavin by looking through the mail slot.  He was so tender and kept bringing me books and would crawl onto my lap and put his head on my chest while I read or as I sat there and let him push through the pages.  He is the most adorable little man I know of!!  He is the man in my life, as of now! :)  I came home and was feeling crappy so I slept for about 3 hours and then got up and my friend Tim came over and him and my mom and I went out to Typhoon for dinner.  We had a lovely dinner and lively conversation to go hand in hand with it.  :)  We came home and Tim killed my mom and I at scrabble, but we are going to train in the art of word-making and take him down next time.  We hope.  So, I do not have a doctor appointment for another week so unless you like to read my ramblings every day, you can check back on the Monday after next.  Thank you all for your prayers and I love you so much!!! 

No comments: