Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day 13

Today was a grand day!!  I was awoken by the banging on the workers outside laying the concrete.  Then I layed there for a while and then pretty soon, I look over and see Elle and my mom.  She was so tender!  So, I got up and got dressed and put my face together and went with my dad to Costco where we got some food to feet those at the partay.  We then went to Party City and got the necessary decorations and headed home promptly.  I carried everything inside with my daddio and I threw up my hair, put on my apron and started workin.  I began cleaning everything in sight... I swear when you start to clean up, everything looks dirtier than you thought because everything else is now so clean.  I put food on the trays and into the fridge, then I made my layered dessert with brownies then chocolate mousse (with Kahlua) then whipped cream and heath layers three times.  After a bit Lex and I started to decorate and Joanne and the Gleason clan came to our rescue and helped with the decorations and set up and Joanne made lots of treats.  Everyone started arriving to the unsurprise party and wondered why mom was greeting them! :)  So, everyone had a blast.  Elle was with my mom and saw me and she said Amy all on her own... makes one a little proud I would say.  Then she wanted me and no one else which again make me happy!!  I felt good all day until the evening when I started feeling sick again... Oh well, another day another dollar I always say.  Thanks for your prayers and love!!  I love you all soo so much!!!   Muahhh!!! 

1 comment:

Day Dreamin! said...

Amy,if I wasn't sitting next to you I would swear you are drunk...You must be tired or have a huge headache for all the mistakes you made in here..I think proof reading is a must..