Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day 19

Didn't write yesterday, non-stop headache. Writing through the help of my dad and mom today because of another bad day with the head stuff. Thought I would tell you that I would like your prayers specifically against spiritual attack. For the last few nights, I have been having nightmares. No one in our family has nightmares, but suddenly I do. Does that seem a little strange or out of the ordinary? And these bad dreams have a spiritual quality and includes lots of blood and bad stuff. I wake up praying, which is a good thing, but I would rather not have these dreams in the first place. I also wake up very afraid, and that does not seem right at all. So please be praying for me and specifically against these bad dreams, that I would have good and restful sleep. Thank you so much for your prayers and love. I love you all. Amy

1 comment:

COURTNEY said...

Sorry you are not sleeping well. I'll be praying for you.