Monday, October 27, 2008

Day... something!! :)

So, yesterday marked the 9th week of me having problems... So now that we are over that I have had my family all around... It was great because yesterday Chad, Michelle, Courtney, and Elle all visited us and had dinner.  Elle and Courtney are still here and they are leaving some time tomorrow.  Speaking of tomorrow... at 10 AM I will be having my echocardiogram and then I find out my blood results.  I will let you all know tomorrow!!  Love you all and have a great night...

Oh, and my dad is in Brazil and hopefully I will be able to go to Tennessee with my mom on Wednesday!!  So, please pray that all of my tests come out alright so I do not have to miss out on this!!  Love ya!! Muahh!!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow... my prayers are with you Amy. That's some heavy news...

-johnny