Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 14

So, today was the day that I went under the knife... well, under the needle per say and no I didn't get botox.  :)  I got my tattoo done today... I am telling you one thing... It hurt like no other!  I was trying everything... even biting my own finger... I know the whole put pain in other areas as to help the pain subside but really it just creates more pain... Imagine that! :)  My tattoo artist was extremely nice and very good at what he does.  He kept saying how you doing up there?  I would tell him good, but at one point I would start shaking because of the pain.  After it was all said and done I was so glad that is was done.
The meaning behind my tattoo is when I was little I used to fall asleep in the crook of my dad's arm and he told me that I was the perfect fit.  When I started working for my dad in March I was thinking about what to put at the end of my emails and I came up with "From one perfect fit to another" because that is how I see me with God, the perfect fit in the crook of his arm in the most loving and safest place I could be.  Essentially, I see each one of us to be perfect fits!! :) 

Later tonight my friends Kyle, Patrick, and new friend Josh came over.  They hung out for a while so that was really fun!! I felt pretty good all day, but tonight my head hurt so badly and is still hurting.  Hopefully tomorrow will be even better!!!  Love you all and thank you still for the prayers!!  It means so much to me! Muahhhh!!! 

5 comments:

Lindsi said...

Oh my gosh! U totally didn't tell me you were going to get a tattoo! Now we kind of have matching ones! What foot is it on? Mine is one my left. I love it, so unique and meaningful:)By the way, it was so good to see you! I've missed you a ton!

Lindsi said...

Awww, we are twins!!! Yay:) Oh and I uploaded the video of Sophia crawling to the post before the pumkin patch one, you should watch it, it's pretty funny. Sleep tight my dear :)

chad said...

What!!! You should really ask my permission before you do such things with your pretty little feet! You should also ask my permission before starting a blog, dating a guy or eating brownies. i'll come up with more later.

j/k - i like your tattoo. Love you. Hope you have a 'great' time at OHSU today.

rae ann said...

where did you get your ink done???

Day Dreamin! said...

I got it done at Atlas Tattoo... I really liked the place and my guy was really really nice!! Especially me being so nervous!! :)