Monday, October 20, 2008

Day 15

Today is my mudder's birthday!!!  We started it out with a bang by going to see Glen Zielinski in Lake Oswego.  Then me, mom, Lexi, and my dad went to lunch at Red Robin.  At lunch my dad gave my mom her last birthday present, it was a gorgeous pink saphire and diamond tennis bracelet.  It is absolutely gorgeous!!!  He did a great job and get this... he did it all on his own.  I was feeling good in the morning and then I got sick later in the afternoon and for the rest of the evening.  Krissie, Ron, Mary Kay, Jeramie, Joanne, Matt, and Steve all came over for some dessert for my mom and that was very fun.  We all got to hang out.  Today wasn't too exciting, just feeling sick, but it was a great day because of my mom's birthday.  Tomorrow should be more exciting because I go and get tested up at OHSU!!!  Cross your fingers or even better pray :)  Love you all!! Muahhh!!! 

3 comments:

Lindsi said...

I will most definitely say a prayer for you my sweet:) Love ya!

COURTNEY said...

Not to mention you found out you are going to be an aunt again to a little guy :) I bet that made you feel good, at least for 2.2 seconds right?! Hee hee.

I'll be praying for you!

Day Dreamin! said...

It made me feel good and I still feel good!!! I can't wait!!!