Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day 12


I am just starting out by saying that today was the best day I have had in almost 8 weeks now!!  Praise Jesus!!  There is hope for me yet!!  I got out and about with my mom and went to some stores and my mom found my new boyfriend at Safeway... NOT!!! More like he found us... over, and over, and over again... I am pretty sure I picked up a cereal box and he popped out and said he was the prize!!  Ok, you get the idea!!  So, we came home and I made chocolate mousse and brownies for my dessert for tomorrow at my mom's unsurprise birthday party!! :)  It will be fun!!  Then Andrew and Court and Elle arrived and so I did the dishes and tried to play with Elle a little bit.  Also, tonight Elle was goingto me from her daddy!!  Yes, it is now documented mwaahaahaa... ok anyways... Tim arrived a bit later and we ate tostadas for dinner!  It was delicious!  I took all of my supplements and I did not feel sick at all.  After a while my head started hurting but it was not bad enough to keep me from my ultimate goal, to defeat the cookies.  You may think to yourself, that is a little harsh, defeating cookies, what did they ever do to you?  Well, when I started putting the ingredients together we started seeing this innocent little dough morph into what I like to call the blob.  It tried to take over the world, but Tim and I defeated it with our dough stopping skills.
After we got that under control Courtney, Tim, and I made our cutouts and put them into the oven.  After the first batch was cooled we were able to start frosting the cookies... Andrew, Court, Tim, and I began on what would prove to be an endless task of cookie decorating.  It was so much fun!!  We had some very inventive cookies!!  

After it was all said and done I got a little frosting happy and started frosting, get this, people not cookies... oops... but I put some on me as well so it is all good in the end!!  Today was a great day and I am hoping that tomorrow is even better with no pain at all!!  Talk to you all soon!! love you tons!!! Muahhh!!! 


No comments: