Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 4

It is actually technically day 5 if you check out the clock, but since I have not rested my head or my little eyes I am counting it as day 4.  Today was quite a long day.  I had my allergy testing this morning at 10:30 which lasted about 2 hours total.  I know you all are dying inside screaming, "why is she dragging this out, why won't she tell us the results", and I must say patience my dear ones.  They tested me for 42 of the most common allergens and out of 42.... 4 didn't affect me.... that is right folks... I am allergic to the whole universe!!  Not only the universe, but it started me thinking about bubble boy and thinking... oh no that could be me, but after much thought, probably too much thought, I realized that I could not even have my own bubble for I would probably be allergic to the plastic.  Thus, I am a bubbleless bubble girl.  If there is a food that you can name I am almost 100% sure I am allergic.  What do I do with all of these allergies you may ask?  What can I eat I hear another say?  Well, I have to put food into my mouth knowing that in some way it is disrupting the peace within.  I know you may not believe me, but if you need further proof, I urge you to come by the house and I will show you step by step how truthful this is.  (do you like my little dig trying to get people to come and visit!!  I am brilliant I tell you)  Anyways, I have to take these drops of allergens in water twice daily using three drops of each.  As of now I have 26 that I am starting with and 14 that are too sensitive to start now.  So every morning and evening I will be doing my science projects and stirring my potions to the correct degree of potionness as to get my body to fight the allergies at a diluted level.  Oh, I know you are jealous, but hey, God gave us each different gifts mine just happens to fall under the category of witches brew making.  

Tonight I was lucky because I got to go and visit my friends in C-town.  I went to a concert with Andy Podesta, Dave Vasquez, and my sister Lexi.  It was pretty fun except for the fact that I had to leave because my head was pounding.  I got to hang out with some others as well and that is always fun!!  Tomorrow, I have a chiropractor appointment and then I will most likely be seeing little Gavin.  Oh, happy day!!!  

I am not sure what is the latest on Kayli because she went home today, but I am sure I will be talking to her soon and I will fill you all in on her health.  I hope you all have an amazing day and I love you all!! Muahhh!!! 

1 comment:

Ely said...

Your bubbless bubble girl comment was hilarious.