Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 6

Today was great except for this evening.  I woke up and quickly found out that I was home alone and after I realized that I decided to take a shower... and take a shower I did... for about an hour... :) haha!!!  It was great!  Prayed a lot and heck I smelled good after that hour!! :)  So, my mom and Lexi and I went to our friends' wedding and so that is always fun.  She looked gorgeous in her dress it fit her like a glove.  Even more so, it was fun watching her husband, Brandon, when she came down the isle and even for the rest of the ceremony.  He was so adorable all giddy and totally in love!!  So, after the wedding we called Chad and Michelle and they were taking pictures at a park down in the same vicinity.  We hurried over to the park and along our journey to find them we ran across a man who said something to the affect of us being "Portland's angels".  It was so potion!!  We scurried along various paths crossing tennis players, slow motion fighters, knife holders, and much more.  After we saw Chad and Michelle we played with Gavin and followed them promptly over to their house.  After getting our fix of Gavin he was off to bed and we were off to our house.  Arriving at home we popped my i-pod onto the dock and listened to Josh Gracin's "Brass Bed" (my favorite song in the whole world) a few times and even brought out Spice Girls.  :)  My head was doing great until this evening.  I am hoping that it will be better tomorrow all day long.  So, this evening we had some friends come over so my mom, Lex, and I watched "A Walk to Remember" with 5 guys and they were probably more glued to the tv than we were!  :)  Tonight was a great night and tomorrow will be better!!  Again, thanks for your prayers and I love you all!!!  Muahh!!!  

No comments: